Customer Success Manager
Spain, Comunidad de Madrid, MadridSales
Transform the communications world
We’re proud (and excited!) to be transforming the global communications landscape through our Omnichannel Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS)
- What’s my job title? Customer Success Manager
- Where in the world? We work on a hybrid plan (Remote & Madrid)
- Working hours? For this role, you will operate within the Central European Time
- What languages(s) will I speak? Native Spanish & fluency in English (any other European language will be a plus)
A Customer Success Representative is vital to our long-term profitability. We will not be successful unless our customers are receiving massive value from our service and continue to purchase additional communications channels that may fit their needs. As such, we need a manager to own driving success for our customers.
This role includes responsibilities for Customer Success activities (build relationships with customers, on-boarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.) and outcomes (e.g., up-sell, cross-sell, etc.). You will act as a trusted business partner to understand their unique company challenges and goals, and provide them with timely value propositions, helping them adopt our service and achieve goals.
We are looking for a person with a customer-first mindset who can proactively build relationships with the clients, identify, and mitigate risk and expand product adoption.
What you’ll do
- Maintain, manage, and expand your own portfolio of customers located across the European region
- Function as the customer advocate and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our enterprise customers
- Manage all post-sales activity for customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and performing strategic business reviews for alignment of objectives and outcomes
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work actively to eliminate that risk
- Partner with the Account Executive team and Technical Support Services to develop a plan for making our product a part of each customer’s core architecture
- Simultaneously manage multiple customers who are at different points on the account lifecycle
- Identify opportunities to develop new training materials designed to ensure successful customer onboarding, support business-wide adoption, and deepen product proficiency
- Engage in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas
What you’ll bring
- 4+ years of experience in B2B customer success management within the enterprise SaaS software space, preferably in the communications space.
- Consistent and proven delivery of attaining quota targets (in recurring revenue business models) by growing existing business or bringing in new business and expert pipeline management
- Create and maintain a relationship with the assigned customers to ensure the success of our tool within their organization and seek to promote the value of our product to up-sell and/or cross-sell indigitall’ services.
- A process mindset and the ability to think critically (e.g., HOW does this work? WHY does it work this way? HOW can we make it even better?)
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Powerful communication and interpersonal skills. Highly articulate via phone, email, LinkedIn and in person is a differentiator, along with a positive engaged approach to working collaboratively with internal colleagues and external partners
- Maintain a detailed understanding of indigitall’s products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products and practices for their needs
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
Life at indigitall 🚀
We work fast, grow fast and focus on impact. We’re go-getters, industry leades and roll-up-yout-sleeves-an-make-it-happen kind of people.
Ready To Fly?
Indigitall’s cloud communications solutions help companies to instantly connect with billions of devices worldwide, allowing them to speak with their customers in the same ways they talk to their friends.
Some of the largest companies in Europe (like Carrefour, Bankinter, LG, or Securitas Direct) use our products to attend millions of customers and send/receive over 1.000 million messages per day. Our mission is to create better business-consumer relationships by embracing simple, meaningful, and customer-centric communication.
Headquartered in Madrid, we’re proud to be an international company. Our unique and united culture is rooted in our team: a diverse flock of over 40 persons distributed in 15 countries. We’re smart, fast, and hungry. Our potential for growth is limitless.
Got questions? Feel free to get in touch.
If you want to read more, check us out at https://www.indigitall.com/.
We look forward to hearing from you! 👋